Translation of invasion in Spanish:
- 1 (Military)(before noun) (plans/strategy)
de invasiónExample sentences
- I have never heard of any of them volunteering to join our forces in an armed invasion.
- He launched the second invasion to retake by force the rebellious republic.
- The second scenario would involve a limited invasion of special forces and a sustained bombing campaign.
- The Torah speaks of the evil prophet Bilaam praising the Israelites for dwelling arrangements that prevented unwanted intrusions and other invasions of privacy.
- The reason nobody takes action over unjustifiable privacy invasions is because the very taking of such actions would cause further and more intrusive invasions of privacy.
- I'm not sure, but I suspect such a perspective would reveal that steps that in the United States are considered severe and unwarranted invasions of privacy are considered rather routine abroad.
- 2 (of tourists, relatives) a gross invasion of my privacy/rightsuna violación de mi intimidad/mis derechosExample sentences
- The final whistle sparked a pitch invasion of ecstatic fans and the Burnley players got off as quickly as they could.
- He was later caught up in the pitch invasion as he was carried by celebrating fans.
- This was to be the last action of the game as the referee blew the final whistle and the pitch invasion and celebrations got underway.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.