- 1.1 [treatment/method] invasivoMore example sentences1.2 [cancer] invasivo
More example sentences
- The importance of asepsis and sterilization of instruments and supplies for invasive procedures became widely accepted.
- It also may be used in other ambulatory settings that perform surgery or other invasive procedures.
- Junior nurses and healthcare assistants more involved in physical care seemed able to recognise that there was more to care than drugs, surgery, and invasive procedures.
- ‘Polyp cancers’ are defined as invasive cancers removed at colonoscopy when colectomy was not carried out
- Not a single case of invasive cervical cancer was missed with the use of HPV DNA testing in conjunction with cytology.
- These superficial lesions can also be treated bronchoscopically to prevent progression to invasive cancer.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.