- 1.1 [treatment/method] invasivoMore example sentences1.2 [cancer] invasivo
More example sentences
- The importance of asepsis and sterilization of instruments and supplies for invasive procedures became widely accepted.
- It also may be used in other ambulatory settings that perform surgery or other invasive procedures.
- Junior nurses and healthcare assistants more involved in physical care seemed able to recognise that there was more to care than drugs, surgery, and invasive procedures.
- ‘Polyp cancers’ are defined as invasive cancers removed at colonoscopy when colectomy was not carried out
- Not a single case of invasive cervical cancer was missed with the use of HPV DNA testing in conjunction with cytology.
- These superficial lesions can also be treated bronchoscopically to prevent progression to invasive cancer.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.