Translation of invasive in Spanish:
- 1.1 [treatment/method] invasivoExample sentences1.2 [cancer] invasivo
- The importance of asepsis and sterilization of instruments and supplies for invasive procedures became widely accepted.
- It also may be used in other ambulatory settings that perform surgery or other invasive procedures.
- Junior nurses and healthcare assistants more involved in physical care seemed able to recognise that there was more to care than drugs, surgery, and invasive procedures.
- ‘Polyp cancers’ are defined as invasive cancers removed at colonoscopy when colectomy was not carried out
- Not a single case of invasive cervical cancer was missed with the use of HPV DNA testing in conjunction with cytology.
- These superficial lesions can also be treated bronchoscopically to prevent progression to invasive cancer.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the