Translation of invasive in Spanish:
- 1.1 [treatment/method] invasivoExample sentences1.2 [cancer] invasivo
- The importance of asepsis and sterilization of instruments and supplies for invasive procedures became widely accepted.
- It also may be used in other ambulatory settings that perform surgery or other invasive procedures.
- Junior nurses and healthcare assistants more involved in physical care seemed able to recognise that there was more to care than drugs, surgery, and invasive procedures.
- ‘Polyp cancers’ are defined as invasive cancers removed at colonoscopy when colectomy was not carried out
- Not a single case of invasive cervical cancer was missed with the use of HPV DNA testing in conjunction with cytology.
- These superficial lesions can also be treated bronchoscopically to prevent progression to invasive cancer.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.