Translation of invasive in Spanish:
- 1.1 [treatment/method] invasivoExample sentences1.2 [cancer] invasivo
- The importance of asepsis and sterilization of instruments and supplies for invasive procedures became widely accepted.
- It also may be used in other ambulatory settings that perform surgery or other invasive procedures.
- Junior nurses and healthcare assistants more involved in physical care seemed able to recognise that there was more to care than drugs, surgery, and invasive procedures.
- ‘Polyp cancers’ are defined as invasive cancers removed at colonoscopy when colectomy was not carried out
- Not a single case of invasive cervical cancer was missed with the use of HPV DNA testing in conjunction with cytology.
- These superficial lesions can also be treated bronchoscopically to prevent progression to invasive cancer.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know Mexico City has twenty daily newspapers? The morning daily Excelsior (www.excelsior.com.mx), established in 1917, is often considered the nation's best and one of the most important newspapers of the Spanish-speaking world. La Jornada is another important daily, and there is an English-language daily, The News.