Translation of invective in Spanish:
noununcountable and countable
- 1 (abuse)invectivas (feminine plural) [formal]improperios (masculine plural)Example sentences
- Even the thought of it unleashes a stream of invective.
- News reaches me, however, of referees fighting back against what seems to be a tidal wave of invective and abuse hurled in their direction.
- He has blown onto the scene in a torrent of invective, firing broadside after broadside at the crumbling bastions of public morality.
- 2 (condemnation)invectiva (feminine) [formal]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.