- 1.1 (original) ingenioso, lleno de inventiva she is very inventive o has an inventive mind tiene mucha inventiva or imaginación you'll have to be inventive tendrás que usar tu inventiva or imaginaciónMore example sentences1.2 (relating to invention) [formal] (before n) inventive skills/faculties inventiva (f)
More example sentences
- Those scissors remind me of the creative inventive and resourceful things my mother did.
- Liam is a bright and talented lad, and he and his friends already run inventive scams to get money.
- The company has a reputation for inventive adaptations, ingenious design and musical innovation.
- Even as the game slid away from Hibs in the second half, they were inventive enough to create two clear scoring opportunities.
- Stone uses his gifts as a scenarist to create a unique, inventive uplifting story.
- Their mistake was in putting too much faith in the law and too little in their own ability to be inventive.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)