Translation of inventive in Spanish:
- 1 (original)ingeniososhe is very inventive o has an inventive mind
lleno de inventivatiene mucha inventiva or imaginaciónyou'll have to be inventivetendrás que usar tu inventiva or imaginaciónExample sentences
- Those scissors remind me of the creative inventive and resourceful things my mother did.
- Liam is a bright and talented lad, and he and his friends already run inventive scams to get money.
- The company has a reputation for inventive adaptations, ingenious design and musical innovation.
- 2 (relating to invention) [formal] (before noun) inventive skills/facultiesExample sentences
- Even as the game slid away from Hibs in the second half, they were inventive enough to create two clear scoring opportunities.
- Stone uses his gifts as a scenarist to create a unique, inventive uplifting story.
- Their mistake was in putting too much faith in the law and too little in their own ability to be inventive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.