- 1.1 (original) ingenioso, lleno de inventiva she is very inventive o has an inventive mind tiene mucha inventiva or imaginación you'll have to be inventive tendrás que usar tu inventiva or imaginaciónMore example sentences1.2 (relating to invention) [formal] (before noun/delante del nombre) inventive skills/faculties inventiva (feminine)
More example sentences
- Those scissors remind me of the creative inventive and resourceful things my mother did.
- Liam is a bright and talented lad, and he and his friends already run inventive scams to get money.
- The company has a reputation for inventive adaptations, ingenious design and musical innovation.
- Even as the game slid away from Hibs in the second half, they were inventive enough to create two clear scoring opportunities.
- Stone uses his gifts as a scenarist to create a unique, inventive uplifting story.
- Their mistake was in putting too much faith in the law and too little in their own ability to be inventive.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to