- 1.1 (original) ingenioso, lleno de inventiva she is very inventive o has an inventive mind tiene mucha inventiva or imaginación you'll have to be inventive tendrás que usar tu inventiva or imaginaciónMore example sentences1.2 (relating to invention) [formal] (before noun/delante del nombre) inventive skills/faculties inventiva (feminine)
More example sentences
- Those scissors remind me of the creative inventive and resourceful things my mother did.
- Liam is a bright and talented lad, and he and his friends already run inventive scams to get money.
- The company has a reputation for inventive adaptations, ingenious design and musical innovation.
- Even as the game slid away from Hibs in the second half, they were inventive enough to create two clear scoring opportunities.
- Stone uses his gifts as a scenarist to create a unique, inventive uplifting story.
- Their mistake was in putting too much faith in the law and too little in their own ability to be inventive.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.