Translation of inventory in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ries)
- [Business/Comercio] 1.1 countable/numerable (list) inventario (masculine) to draw up an inventory of sth hacer* (un) inventario de algoExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (stocktaking) inventario (masculine) closed for inventory (American English/inglés norteamericano) cerrado por inventario 1.3 countable/numerable (stock) existencias (feminine plural), estoc (masculine), stock (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [control] de existencias
- About 6 per cent of the slaves listed as sick in inventories of sugar properties suffered from cansaço or exhaustion.
- Intranets tie machines together, network storage provides repositories for data and information, and system inventories and file indexes list available resources.
- Such pieces are sometimes tantalisingly listed in inventories, but specific descriptive information about their precise shape, size, decoration, and origins is rarely provided.
- Burned in recent years by huge unsold inventories of movie merchandise and fearful of the slowing economy, everyone from toymakers and retailers to moviemakers has cut back.
- At the same time, we've also observed an increase in both the quality and quantity of the inventory of regional sound rental companies.
- Even as retailers and wholesale distributors built up inventories, factory stockpiles so far this year are down at a 4.4% annual rate.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (-ries, -rying, -ried)
- hacer* (un) inventario de, inventariar
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.