- 1 1.1 u c [Fin] inversión (f) to encourage public/private investment promover* la inversión pública/privada (before n) investment analyst/consultant analista (mf)/asesor, -sora (m,f) de inversiones investment bank banco (m) de negocios investment bond bono (m) de inversión investment grant subvención (f) para la inversión investment income rendimientos (mpl) del capital mobiliario investment portfolio cartera (f) de valores investment trust sociedad (f) de inversión mobiliaria, fondo (m) de inversión 1.2 u (of time) inversión (f) he had made a big emotional investment in the relationship había puesto mucho en la relaciónMore example sentences1.3 c (beneficial purchase) inversión (f)
More example sentences
- This survey is the result of a significant investment of time by numerous volunteers.
- Then, there was an enormous investment of time and effort in the decision over the euro.
- The readiness we have today is a result of our past investments in realistic training.
- Both of these pieces of equipment were good investments for future use in ceramics classes.
- Future investments will be concentrated into the automotive business in order to improve its competitiveness.
- We have made big investments for the future in the Superannuation Fund and now in the savings initiatives.
- 2 u c (investiture) investidura (f)
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...