Translation of investment in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable and countable (Finance) to encourage public/private investment(before noun) investment analyst/consultantpromover la inversión pública/privadainvestment grantanalista (masculine and feminine) /asesor, (-sora) (masculine, feminine) de inversionesinvestment incomesubvención (feminine) para la inversióninvestment portfolio 1.2 uncountable (of time) he had made a big emotional investment in the relationshiprendimientos (masculine plural) del capital mobiliariohabía puesto mucho en la relaciónExample sentences1.3 countable (beneficial purchase)
- This survey is the result of a significant investment of time by numerous volunteers.
- Then, there was an enormous investment of time and effort in the decision over the euro.
- The readiness we have today is a result of our past investments in realistic training.
- Both of these pieces of equipment were good investments for future use in ceramics classes.
- Future investments will be concentrated into the automotive business in order to improve its competitiveness.
- We have made big investments for the future in the Superannuation Fund and now in the savings initiatives.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.