Translation of investment in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 u and c [Finance] inversión (feminine) to encourage public/private investment promover* la inversión pública/privada (before noun/delante del nombre) investment analyst/consultant analista (masculine and feminine)/asesor, (masculine, feminine) de inversiones investment grant subvención (feminine) para la inversión investment income rendimientos (masculine plural) del capital mobiliario investment portfolio cartera (feminine) de valores 1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of time) inversión (feminine) he had made a big emotional investment in the relationship había puesto mucho en la relaciónExample sentences1.3 countable/numerable (beneficial purchase) inversión (feminine)
- This survey is the result of a significant investment of time by numerous volunteers.
- Then, there was an enormous investment of time and effort in the decision over the euro.
- The readiness we have today is a result of our past investments in realistic training.
- Both of these pieces of equipment were good investments for future use in ceramics classes.
- Future investments will be concentrated into the automotive business in order to improve its competitiveness.
- We have made big investments for the future in the Superannuation Fund and now in the savings initiatives.
- 2 u and c (investiture) investidura (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas