Translation of investment in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable or countable (Finance) to encourage public/private investmentpromover la inversión pública/privada(before noun) investment analyst/consultantanalista (masculine or feminine) /asesor, (-sora) (masculine, feminine) de inversionesinvestment grantsubvención (feminine) para la inversióninvestment incomerendimientos (masculine plural) del capital mobiliarioinvestment portfolio 1.2 uncountable (of time) he had made a big emotional investment in the relationshiphabía puesto mucho en la relaciónExample sentences1.3 countable (beneficial purchase)
- This survey is the result of a significant investment of time by numerous volunteers.
- Then, there was an enormous investment of time and effort in the decision over the euro.
- The readiness we have today is a result of our past investments in realistic training.
- Both of these pieces of equipment were good investments for future use in ceramics classes.
- Future investments will be concentrated into the automotive business in order to improve its competitiveness.
- We have made big investments for the future in the Superannuation Fund and now in the savings initiatives.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.