- 1 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable [Finance/Finanzas] inversión (feminine) to encourage public/private investment promover* la inversión pública/privada (before noun/delante del nombre) investment analyst/consultant analista (mf)/asesor, (m,f) de inversiones investment bank banco (masculine) de negocios investment bond bono (masculine) de inversión investment grant subvención (feminine) para la inversión investment income rendimientos (masculine plural) del capital mobiliario investment portfolio cartera (feminine) de valores investment trust sociedad (f) de inversión mobiliaria, fondo (m) de inversión 1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of time) inversión (feminine) he had made a big emotional investment in the relationship había puesto mucho en la relaciónMore example sentences1.3 countable/numerable (beneficial purchase) inversión (feminine)
More example sentences
- This survey is the result of a significant investment of time by numerous volunteers.
- Then, there was an enormous investment of time and effort in the decision over the euro.
- The readiness we have today is a result of our past investments in realistic training.
- Both of these pieces of equipment were good investments for future use in ceramics classes.
- Future investments will be concentrated into the automotive business in order to improve its competitiveness.
- We have made big investments for the future in the Superannuation Fund and now in the savings initiatives.
- 2 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (investiture) investidura (feminine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an