Translation of investment in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 u and c [Finance] inversión (feminine) to encourage public/private investment promover* la inversión pública/privada (before noun/delante del nombre) investment analyst/consultant analista (masculine and feminine)/asesor, (masculine, feminine) de inversiones investment grant subvención (feminine) para la inversión investment income rendimientos (masculine plural) del capital mobiliario investment portfolio cartera (feminine) de valores 1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of time) inversión (feminine) he had made a big emotional investment in the relationship había puesto mucho en la relaciónExample sentences1.3 countable/numerable (beneficial purchase) inversión (feminine)
- This survey is the result of a significant investment of time by numerous volunteers.
- Then, there was an enormous investment of time and effort in the decision over the euro.
- The readiness we have today is a result of our past investments in realistic training.
- Both of these pieces of equipment were good investments for future use in ceramics classes.
- Future investments will be concentrated into the automotive business in order to improve its competitiveness.
- We have made big investments for the future in the Superannuation Fund and now in the savings initiatives.
- 2 u and c (investiture) investidura (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the