Translation of irredeemable in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 1.2 (Religion)(sinner/soul)Example sentences
- He can drop back down to Austin and tap one of the truly irredeemable die-hards on the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals.
- He remains curiously aloof and is one of the writer's greatest challenges - a man who can't be reached: unconvinced, irredeemable.
- But then again, maybe I'm just an irredeemable optimist.
- 2 (Finance)(bond/debenture)no amortizableExample sentences
- Pibs are irredeemable shares that pay a fixed rate of interest.
- Fraught bond negotiations concluded with the trustees selling 7.3 per cent thirty-year irredeemable gold bonds.
- In auctioning off monetary gold the managers of irredeemable currency are trying, in vain, to buy time to save their tottering regime.
- The Constitution still prohibits the use of irredeemable currency and synthetic credit.
- However, it is important to note that the discount on irredeemable currency, although obviously going to 100 percent, is never doing it along a straight line.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.