Translation of irredeemable in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 [loss/damage/error] irremediable, irreparable 1.2 [Religion/Religión] [sinner/soul] irredimibleExample sentences
- He can drop back down to Austin and tap one of the truly irredeemable die-hards on the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals.
- He remains curiously aloof and is one of the writer's greatest challenges - a man who can't be reached: unconvinced, irredeemable.
- But then again, maybe I'm just an irredeemable optimist.
- 2 [Finance] [bond/debenture] no amortizableExample sentences
- Pibs are irredeemable shares that pay a fixed rate of interest.
- Fraught bond negotiations concluded with the trustees selling 7.3 per cent thirty-year irredeemable gold bonds.
- In auctioning off monetary gold the managers of irredeemable currency are trying, in vain, to buy time to save their tottering regime.
- The Constitution still prohibits the use of irredeemable currency and synthetic credit.
- However, it is important to note that the discount on irredeemable currency, although obviously going to 100 percent, is never doing it along a straight line.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.