Translation of irredeemable in Spanish:
- 1 1.1Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (Religion)
- He can drop back down to Austin and tap one of the truly irredeemable die-hards on the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals.
- He remains curiously aloof and is one of the writer's greatest challenges - a man who can't be reached: unconvinced, irredeemable.
- But then again, maybe I'm just an irredeemable optimist.
- Pibs are irredeemable shares that pay a fixed rate of interest.
- Fraught bond negotiations concluded with the trustees selling 7.3 per cent thirty-year irredeemable gold bonds.
- 2 (Finance)(bond/debenture)
no amortizableExample sentences
- In auctioning off monetary gold the managers of irredeemable currency are trying, in vain, to buy time to save their tottering regime.
- The Constitution still prohibits the use of irredeemable currency and synthetic credit.
- However, it is important to note that the discount on irredeemable currency, although obviously going to 100 percent, is never doing it along a straight line.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.