Translation of irregularity in Spanish:
noun plural -tiesuncountable and countable
- 2 (of action)several irregularitieslo inadmisiblevarias contravenciones de las normasExample sentences
- Many projects have been listed and caught out, but they have not been involved in any irregularity or fraud.
- He pressed his body up against hers in a more intimate manner and she heard his every breathing irregularity.
- A council statement added: ‘One concerns a petty cash irregularity and the other concerns the use of council funds.’
- 3 (Linguistics)Example sentences
- He declined to go into detail about the nature of the irregularities or to name companies allegedly involved.
- He denies all charges except those of financial irregularities.
- Barnes said directors began noticing financial irregularities in September.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the