Translation of irregularity in Spanish:
noun plural -tiesuncountable or countable
- 1 1.1 (in shape, positioning)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (in time)
- Many projects have been listed and caught out, but they have not been involved in any irregularity or fraud.
- He pressed his body up against hers in a more intimate manner and she heard his every breathing irregularity.
- A council statement added: ‘One concerns a petty cash irregularity and the other concerns the use of council funds.’
(of bowel movements) estreñimiento (masculine)
- He declined to go into detail about the nature of the irregularities or to name companies allegedly involved.
- He denies all charges except those of financial irregularities.
- Barnes said directors began noticing financial irregularities in September.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.