- 1.1 [Medicine/Medicina] agente (masculine) irritanteMore example sentences1.2 (person, thing) fastidio (masculine), molestia (feminine)
More example sentences
- Some substances may not be irritants but if the skin becomes sensitised - or allergic - to them they may cause a reaction.
- Inflammation makes the airways sensitive to stimuli such as allergens, chemical irritants, tobacco smoke, cold air, or exercise.
- Moisture barriers, sometimes called skin protectants, shield the skin from exposure to irritants or moisture.
- Still, these are mostly minor irritants that can easily be dismissed as necessary game requirements.
- Another constant irritant for the judge was poor media reporting.
- What should be a service to the community is seen as a major irritant.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.