Translation of irritant in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Medicine)agente (masculine) irritanteExample sentences1.2 (person, thing)
- Some substances may not be irritants but if the skin becomes sensitised - or allergic - to them they may cause a reaction.
- Inflammation makes the airways sensitive to stimuli such as allergens, chemical irritants, tobacco smoke, cold air, or exercise.
- Moisture barriers, sometimes called skin protectants, shield the skin from exposure to irritants or moisture.
- Still, these are mostly minor irritants that can easily be dismissed as necessary game requirements.
- Another constant irritant for the judge was poor media reporting.
- What should be a service to the community is seen as a major irritant.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.