- 1.1 [Medicine/Medicina] agente (masculine) irritanteMore example sentences1.2 (person, thing) fastidio (m), molestia (f)
More example sentences
- Some substances may not be irritants but if the skin becomes sensitised - or allergic - to them they may cause a reaction.
- Inflammation makes the airways sensitive to stimuli such as allergens, chemical irritants, tobacco smoke, cold air, or exercise.
- Moisture barriers, sometimes called skin protectants, shield the skin from exposure to irritants or moisture.
- Still, these are mostly minor irritants that can easily be dismissed as necessary game requirements.
- Another constant irritant for the judge was poor media reporting.
- What should be a service to the community is seen as a major irritant.
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.