- 1 (annoy) irritar, molestar the constant buzzing irritated me beyond endurance el zumbido constante me sacaba de quicio or de las casillasMore example sentences
- Later that evening, Jenny remarked that she was irritated with Sara.
- Ryan asked, but Meg could tell he wasn't irritated; his tone was teasingly amiable.
- The situation was made worse when Jason made a remark that had irritated her.
- 2 (make sore) [skin/scalp/membrane] irritarMore example sentences
- The top of the femoral canal may be reinforced by a mesh made of a synthetic material that does not irritate the body.
- Without the protection of the eyelid, the inside of the eyelid and the surface of your eye may become dry, irritated and inflamed.
- Every single square inch of your body is irritated.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.