Translation of irritating in Spanish:
- 1 (annoying) [person/remark/noise/cheerfulness] irritante, molestoExample sentences
- She looked at him, casting him an irritating, exasperated look.
- Imagine if that irritating receptionist didn't bother to smile as she told you everything you want is absolutely out of the question.
- But they have, all of them, one particularly irritating little habit.
- 2 (causing soreness) [substance/agent] irritanteExample sentences
- I am suffering from a urinary tract infection, which has subsequently resulted in an irritating rash on my face and body.
- The hawking is very irritating to the inflamed throat and is often the reason the symptoms persist.
- Alcohol can also make the stomach more sensitive to the irritating effect of aspirin.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.