Translation of irritating in Spanish:
- 1 (annoying) [person/remark/noise/cheerfulness] irritante, molestoExample sentences
- She looked at him, casting him an irritating, exasperated look.
- Imagine if that irritating receptionist didn't bother to smile as she told you everything you want is absolutely out of the question.
- But they have, all of them, one particularly irritating little habit.
- 2 (causing soreness) [substance/agent] irritanteExample sentences
- I am suffering from a urinary tract infection, which has subsequently resulted in an irritating rash on my face and body.
- The hawking is very irritating to the inflamed throat and is often the reason the symptoms persist.
- Alcohol can also make the stomach more sensitive to the irritating effect of aspirin.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.