- 1 u c (annoyance) irritación (f) her unreliability is a constant (source of) irritation su falta de formalidad es motivo de constante irritación his rudeness is an irritation su grosería es irritante one of life's minor irritations uno de los pequeños inconvenientes de la vidaMore example sentences
- Naturally, this disability is attended by irritations, inconveniences, and some significant professional frustrations.
- The stress, irritations, fears and hopes are excised through simple repetitive movement.
- The entries cited in the catalogue deal with problems and irritations common to all portrait painters.
- 2 u (soreness) irritación (f)More example sentences
- Metaplastic changes are common lesions and occur in reaction to foreign substances or chronic irritation.
- Endoscopy allows doctors to check for irritation, ulcers, inflammation and abnormal tissue growth in the internal organs.
- Mosquito bites cause severe skin irritation through an allergic reaction to the insects' saliva.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.