- 1 u c (annoyance) irritación (f) her unreliability is a constant (source of) irritation su falta de formalidad es motivo de constante irritación his rudeness is an irritation su grosería es irritante one of life's minor irritations uno de los pequeños inconvenientes de la vidaMore example sentences
- Naturally, this disability is attended by irritations, inconveniences, and some significant professional frustrations.
- The stress, irritations, fears and hopes are excised through simple repetitive movement.
- The entries cited in the catalogue deal with problems and irritations common to all portrait painters.
- 2 u (soreness) irritación (f)More example sentences
- Metaplastic changes are common lesions and occur in reaction to foreign substances or chronic irritation.
- Endoscopy allows doctors to check for irritation, ulcers, inflammation and abnormal tissue growth in the internal organs.
- Mosquito bites cause severe skin irritation through an allergic reaction to the insects' saliva.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.