Translation of irritation in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable (annoyance) her unreliability is a constant (source of) irritationsu falta de formalidad es motivo de constante irritaciónhis rudeness is an irritationsu grosería es irritanteone of life's minor irritationsuno de los pequeños inconvenientes de la vidaExample sentences
- Naturally, this disability is attended by irritations, inconveniences, and some significant professional frustrations.
- The stress, irritations, fears and hopes are excised through simple repetitive movement.
- The entries cited in the catalogue deal with problems and irritations common to all portrait painters.
- 2 uncountable (soreness)Example sentences
- Metaplastic changes are common lesions and occur in reaction to foreign substances or chronic irritation.
- Endoscopy allows doctors to check for irritation, ulcers, inflammation and abnormal tissue growth in the internal organs.
- Mosquito bites cause severe skin irritation through an allergic reaction to the insects' saliva.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.