Translation of isolated in Spanish:
- 1.1 (cut off, remote)(place)he leads a very isolated life he felt completely isolated in his grief
aisladose sentía totalmente aislado en su dolorExample sentences1.2 (infrequent)
- Denmark's orderly agricultural landscape is richly studded with traditional buildings including country estates, villages and isolated farms.
- Smaller villages, depressed coalfield areas and more remote or isolated settlements are more likely to experience pub closures.
- The north part of Belgium consists of isolated farms between villages, while the south tends to contain larger groups of farms.
- I recount this, not to boost my ego nor to base my belief in the goodwill of youth on this single and isolated incident.
- In any event, this appeared to be a single isolated incident.
- There were differences between late and early students in understanding normal English speech, isolated sentences, and single vocabulary.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.