- 1.1 [Math] isométricoMore example sentences1.2 [Sport] isométrico
More example sentences
- In isometric change, shape is constant at all sizes.
- The applet allows for experimentation with two other families of isometric curves.
- Codazzi also published on isometric lines, geodesic triangles and the stability of floating bodies.
- We did not use a tensiometer to measure the isometric power of the shoulder.
- In vivo, the diaphragm does not perform maximum isometric contractions but shortens against a submaximal load.
- Isometric tension should thus decrease because it is proportional to duty ratio.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.