Translation of isometric in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] isométricoExample sentences1.2 [Sport/Deporte] isométrico
- In isometric change, shape is constant at all sizes.
- The applet allows for experimentation with two other families of isometric curves.
- Codazzi also published on isometric lines, geodesic triangles and the stability of floating bodies.
- We did not use a tensiometer to measure the isometric power of the shoulder.
- In vivo, the diaphragm does not perform maximum isometric contractions but shortens against a submaximal load.
- Isometric tension should thus decrease because it is proportional to duty ratio.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the