Translation of item in Spanish:
- 1.1 (article) [Business/Comercio] artículo (masculine); (in collection) pieza (feminine); (on agenda) punto (masculine) I would like to order items 47 and 68 desearía encargar or pedir los artículos 47 y 68 many items at half price muchos artículos a mitad de precio there were a large number of items on the agenda había gran cantidad de puntos a tratar en el orden del día items of clothing prendas (feminine plural) de vestir items of furniture muebles (masculine plural) allergy to particular food items alergia (feminine) a determinados alimentos to be an item (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar] ser* una parejaExample sentences1.2 (in newspaper) artículo (masculine); (in show) número (masculine) news item noticia (feminine)
- The company has found a hole in its accounts relating to the way it has accounted for certain revenue items.
- Certainly, it might seldom be possible to find repair costs as a separate item in the accounts.
- The item appearing on the account will be queried by the credit card provider with a view to recouping the cost.
- Anyone wishing to donate saleable items to the auction can contact any of the following members to arrange collection.
- Rate the following items on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Hannah paced through the busy crowds towards a small shop that sold every item of clothing under the sun.
- Yesterday, I saw an item on CNN Headline News that made me look around the net for some details.
- When a story like this is promoted to the lead item on national news bulletins, you know that all perspective has gone out of the window.
- Neither the news item nor the editorial contain much more than anecdotes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Browse other language resources
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...