Translation of item in Spanish:
- 1 (article) (Business)(in collection) pieza (feminine)(on agenda) punto (masculine)I would like to order items 47 and 68desearía encargar or pedir los artículos 47 y 68many items at half pricemuchos artículos a mitad de preciothere were a large number of items on the agendahabía gran cantidad de puntos a tratar en el orden del díaitems of clothingprendas (feminine plural) de vestiritems of furnituremuebles (masculine plural)allergy to particular food itemsalergia (feminine) a determinados alimentosto be an item (British English) [colloquial]ser una parejaExample sentences
- Anyone wishing to donate saleable items to the auction can contact any of the following members to arrange collection.
- Rate the following items on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Hannah paced through the busy crowds towards a small shop that sold every item of clothing under the sun.
- 2 (in newspaper)(in show) número (masculine)news itemExample sentences
- Yesterday, I saw an item on CNN Headline News that made me look around the net for some details.
- When a story like this is promoted to the lead item on national news bulletins, you know that all perspective has gone out of the window.
- Neither the news item nor the editorial contain much more than anecdotes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.