Translation of item in Spanish:
- 1.1 (article) (Business)(in collection)(on agenda)I would like to order items 47 and 68many items at half pricedesearía encargar or pedir los artículos 47 y 68there were a large number of items on the agendamuchos artículos a mitad de precioitems of clothinghabía gran cantidad de puntos a tratar en el orden del díaitems of furnitureprendas (feminine plural) de vestirallergy to particular food itemsmuebles (masculine plural)to be an item (British English) [colloquial]alergia (feminine) a determinados alimentos1.2 (in newspaper)ser una pareja(in show)news itemExample sentences
- Anyone wishing to donate saleable items to the auction can contact any of the following members to arrange collection.
- Rate the following items on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Hannah paced through the busy crowds towards a small shop that sold every item of clothing under the sun.
- Yesterday, I saw an item on CNN Headline News that made me look around the net for some details.
- When a story like this is promoted to the lead item on national news bulletins, you know that all perspective has gone out of the window.
- Neither the news item nor the editorial contain much more than anecdotes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.