Translation of iteration in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 (repetition) iteración (feminine) [formal], repetición (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] iteración (feminine), repetición (feminine)
- The most dramatic iteration came on the floor of the Senate, when he made it the centerpiece of a carefully prepared 20-minute oration.
- If I may repeat my iteration from an earlier post.
- Write a program for policy iteration and re-solve Jack's car rental problem with the following changes.
- This factor analysis was based on the combined normative samples using principal factoring with iteration plus orthogonal rotation.
- Convergence is declared when the relative change in likelihood between successive iterations is less than a user-defined threshold.
- In successive iterations, the depth of the model also increases.
- By contrast, a traditional microprocessor would have had to run many iterations of the software to come up with the answer.
- Frequently there are a number of iterations, and the development cycle is lengthened and deadlines missed.
- We also rebooted between test iterations to clear out disk and memory caches.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.