Translation of jackass in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] asno (masculine), burro (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (fool) [colloquial/familiar] zopenco, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar]
- He could tame a stallion, breed a jackass, lead an army and charm the ladies.
- Normally I'd view these matters with detachment, but to find a race-horse among jackasses is an exciting thing, and a great occasion for the empire.
- If he had the ears of a horse he'd look like a jackass.
- First, you had every right to break up with me because I was a complete jackass and a moron and you had every right.
- Hey beautiful… don't worry about the jackasses in the school, tomorrow you will be loved again.
- Please keep up the good work, including your relative distance from the Labor Party hack jackasses.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the