- 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] asno (masculine), burro (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (fool) [colloquial/familiar] zopenco, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar]
More example sentences
- He could tame a stallion, breed a jackass, lead an army and charm the ladies.
- Normally I'd view these matters with detachment, but to find a race-horse among jackasses is an exciting thing, and a great occasion for the empire.
- If he had the ears of a horse he'd look like a jackass.
- First, you had every right to break up with me because I was a complete jackass and a moron and you had every right.
- Hey beautiful… don't worry about the jackasses in the school, tomorrow you will be loved again.
- Please keep up the good work, including your relative distance from the Labor Party hack jackasses.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.