- 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] asno (masculine), burro (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (fool) [colloquial/familiar] zopenco, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar]
More example sentences
- He could tame a stallion, breed a jackass, lead an army and charm the ladies.
- Normally I'd view these matters with detachment, but to find a race-horse among jackasses is an exciting thing, and a great occasion for the empire.
- If he had the ears of a horse he'd look like a jackass.
- First, you had every right to break up with me because I was a complete jackass and a moron and you had every right.
- Hey beautiful… don't worry about the jackasses in the school, tomorrow you will be loved again.
- Please keep up the good work, including your relative distance from the Labor Party hack jackasses.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.