- 1 (container) tarro (masculine), bote (masculine)Example sentences
- They are urging residents to bank and not bin their festive food jars and bottles to boost glass recycling.
- Each household will receive a black box to store glass bottles, jars, plastic bottles, cans, foil, aerosols, and textiles.
- Glass containers such as soda bottles and food jars are easy to recycle because they are free from impurities and have similar melting points.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (-rr-)
- (jolt) sacudir
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo (-rr-)
- 1 (clash) desentonar
- 2 (irritate) enervar her laugh jars on my nerves su risa me crispa los nervios
- (jolt) sacudida (feminine)