noun/nombre (plural -seys)
- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (sports shirt) camiseta (feminine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (fabric) jersey (masculine), tejido (masculine) de punto a wool jersey dress un vestido de jersey or (Spain/España) de punto de lana
More example sentences
- Suede also proved that urban fashion isn't always about baggy jeans, jerseys and Snoop Dogg.
- Do they simply add them to their jersey pockets or do they attach them to their bodies under their jerseys?
- He was wondering why no one had noticed that he liked to wear long sleeves under his jersey.
More example sentences1.3 countable/numerable (British English/inglés británico) sweater
- When I moved my trade show uniform from an ottoman rib to a jersey knit, he adjusted the tape to make the new shirts look better than the old ones.
- She settles on insulated booties, oversize pedals, and a clear slicker, which she slips over her jersey.
- I wiped the smile right off her face, she says, like she used to wipe her school slate clean with a bit of spit and an unwinding jersey sleeve.
- Stretch shiny silk satin, light stretch silk twill, jersey, nylon taffeta, and leather dominate the collection.
- I love working with jersey fabrics because it's easy to wear and comfortably drapes over a women's frame.
- The fabrics are understated, using simple knits, jersey cotton and moleskins.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.