- 1 (dance) giga (feminine)
- 2 [Technology/Tecnología] plantilla (feminine) de guíaMore example sentences
- However, in 2005 the plan calls for production of entirely new-build Vipers for which the company will have to build jigs and tools.
- These special tools, called jigs and fixtures, make jobs easier and allow the gunsmith to turn out quality work, fast and efficiently.
- The Miltech shop is a jumble of jigs, tools and fixtures, each dedicated to a specific task, such as an original M1 barrel vise.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo (-gg-)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.