- 1 (dance) giga (feminine)
- 2 [Technology/Tecnología] plantilla (feminine) de guíaMore example sentences
- However, in 2005 the plan calls for production of entirely new-build Vipers for which the company will have to build jigs and tools.
- These special tools, called jigs and fixtures, make jobs easier and allow the gunsmith to turn out quality work, fast and efficiently.
- The Miltech shop is a jumble of jigs, tools and fixtures, each dedicated to a specific task, such as an original M1 barrel vise.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo (-gg-)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the