Translation of jigsaw in Spanish:
- 1jigsaw (puzzle)Example sentences
- It is nothing like putting together a jigsaw puzzle, one piece at a time, with little sense of urgency.
- Nine different crews then delivered these parts into space where the giant jigsaw puzzle was pieced together.
- He gets nothing other than the pleasure of putting all the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle together.
- 2 (saw)Example sentences
- He needs a variety of power tools, drills, routers, circular saws, jigsaws and packets of blades.
- Cut the templates by carefully sawing to your lines with a jigsaw or on the band saw, then fair and smooth the curves with a rasp and 150-grit sandpaper.
- There are also certain types of tungsten-tipped circular saw and jigsaw blades available that will work with these products.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.