Translation of jigsaw in Spanish:
- 1jigsaw (puzzle)Example sentences
- It is nothing like putting together a jigsaw puzzle, one piece at a time, with little sense of urgency.
- Nine different crews then delivered these parts into space where the giant jigsaw puzzle was pieced together.
- He gets nothing other than the pleasure of putting all the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle together.
- 2 (saw)Example sentences
- He needs a variety of power tools, drills, routers, circular saws, jigsaws and packets of blades.
- Cut the templates by carefully sawing to your lines with a jigsaw or on the band saw, then fair and smooth the curves with a rasp and 150-grit sandpaper.
- There are also certain types of tungsten-tipped circular saw and jigsaw blades available that will work with these products.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.