- 1to give sb the jim-jams [colloquial/familiar] it gives me the jim-jams just thinking about it se me ponen los pelos de punta solo de pensarlo
- 2 (pyjamas) [colloquial/familiar], pijama (m) or (f) (AmL) , piyama (m) or (f) (AmL)More example sentences
- He arrived at last week's ‘black tie’ Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year awards in what looked like his jim-jams and a dressing gown.
- They wear cute vest and drawstring jim-jams, do face packs, drink wine from Habitat goblets and wait for boy-band pretty pizza boys to deliver junk food.
- Half of all those quizzed in the Midlands said they liked to slip into their jim-jams to log on.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.