- 1to give sb the jim-jams [colloquial/familiar] it gives me the jim-jams just thinking about it se me ponen los pelos de punta solo de pensarlo
- 2 (pyjamas) [colloquial/familiar], pijama (m) or (f) (AmL) , piyama (m) or (f) (AmL)More example sentences
- He arrived at last week's ‘black tie’ Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year awards in what looked like his jim-jams and a dressing gown.
- They wear cute vest and drawstring jim-jams, do face packs, drink wine from Habitat goblets and wait for boy-band pretty pizza boys to deliver junk food.
- Half of all those quizzed in the Midlands said they liked to slip into their jim-jams to log on.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.