n pl(British English/inglés británico)
- 1to give sb the jim-jams [colloquial/familiar] it gives me the jim-jams just thinking about it se me ponen los pelos de punta solo de pensarlo
- 2 (pyjamas) [colloquial/familiar], pijama (masculine) or (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) , piyama (masculine) or (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina)More example sentences
- He arrived at last week's ‘black tie’ Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year awards in what looked like his jim-jams and a dressing gown.
- They wear cute vest and drawstring jim-jams, do face packs, drink wine from Habitat goblets and wait for boy-band pretty pizza boys to deliver junk food.
- Half of all those quizzed in the Midlands said they liked to slip into their jim-jams to log on.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.