Translation of josh in Spanish:
- [colloquial]tomarle el pelo aExample sentences
- We joke around a lot, splashing paint on one another and Michael joshing me on how I just ‘love’ Madeline.
- The opposition leader was having a grand old time joshing the prime minister.
- The former chief earlier told the tribunal he had joshed his former friend about the payments during a jogging session in the Wicklow hills, while Mr Maloney contradicted him and claimed Mr O'Brien had told him about it in his office.
- It takes a certain skill to do this well, juggling topics, joshing with callers and cracking jokes.
- They both mean the same thing, I know that, but I prefer joking and I've never used joshing before in my whole lifetime.
- Yes, I knew you were joshing, but I like to explain these things anyway, just in case there are other readers who aren't sure.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.