Translation of jostle in Spanish:
- people jostled one anotherla gente se empujaba or se daba empujones or empelloneshe was jostled by protestors as he leftal salir fue zarandeado por unos manifestantesExample sentences
- Within seconds, we were surrounded by police, pushing and jostling us and telling us we couldn't go forward.
- On it, you're constantly jostled, poked, elbowed and stepped on by your boogieing neighbours.
- As I was jostled and bumped into the washroom, I saw a sight that would change my life forever.
- people were jostling trying to get outla gente se empujaba tratando de salirto jostle
forsomethinghundreds of customers jostling for servicecientos de clientes peleando por ser atendidosthe number of students jostling for a few placesel número de estudiantes que se disputan unos pocos lugaresamong the problems jostling for my attention …entre los problemas que reclaman or se disputan mi atención …Example sentences
- Always painfully aware of their place in the pecking-order, they struggle and jostle for position.
- In a competitive market where hundreds of brand names jostle for attention, several are emerging as the next big thing.
- We're both talkers, forever jostling for the other's ear.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.