- empujar people jostled one another la gente se empujaba or se daba empujones or empellones he was jostled by protestors as he left al salir fue zarandeado por unos manifestantesMore example sentences
- Within seconds, we were surrounded by police, pushing and jostling us and telling us we couldn't go forward.
- On it, you're constantly jostled, poked, elbowed and stepped on by your boogieing neighbours.
- As I was jostled and bumped into the washroom, I saw a sight that would change my life forever.
- people were jostling trying to get out la gente se empujaba tratando de salirto jostle
forsth hundreds of customers jostling for service cientos de clientes peleando por ser atendidos the number of students jostling for a few places el número de estudiantes que se disputan unos pocos lugares among the problems jostling for my attention … entre los problemas que reclaman or se disputan mi atención …More example sentences
- Always painfully aware of their place in the pecking-order, they struggle and jostle for position.
- In a competitive market where hundreds of brand names jostle for attention, several are emerging as the next big thing.
- We're both talkers, forever jostling for the other's ear.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.