- empujar people jostled one another la gente se empujaba or se daba empujones or empellones he was jostled by protestors as he left al salir fue zarandeado por unos manifestantesMore example sentences
- Within seconds, we were surrounded by police, pushing and jostling us and telling us we couldn't go forward.
- On it, you're constantly jostled, poked, elbowed and stepped on by your boogieing neighbours.
- As I was jostled and bumped into the washroom, I saw a sight that would change my life forever.
- people were jostling trying to get out la gente se empujaba tratando de salirto jostle
forsth hundreds of customers jostling for service cientos de clientes peleando por ser atendidos the number of students jostling for a few places el número de estudiantes que se disputan unos pocos lugares among the problems jostling for my attention … entre los problemas que reclaman or se disputan mi atención …More example sentences
- Always painfully aware of their place in the pecking-order, they struggle and jostle for position.
- In a competitive market where hundreds of brand names jostle for attention, several are emerging as the next big thing.
- We're both talkers, forever jostling for the other's ear.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)