Translation of jostle in Spanish:
- people jostled one anotherhe was jostled by protestors as he leftla gente se empujaba or se daba empujones or empellonesal salir fue zarandeado por unos manifestantesExample sentences
- Within seconds, we were surrounded by police, pushing and jostling us and telling us we couldn't go forward.
- On it, you're constantly jostled, poked, elbowed and stepped on by your boogieing neighbours.
- As I was jostled and bumped into the washroom, I saw a sight that would change my life forever.
- people were jostling trying to get outto jostlela gente se empujaba tratando de salir
forsomethinghundreds of customers jostling for servicethe number of students jostling for a few placescientos de clientes peleando por ser atendidosamong the problems jostling for my attention …el número de estudiantes que se disputan unos pocos lugaresentre los problemas que reclaman or se disputan mi atención …Example sentences
- Always painfully aware of their place in the pecking-order, they struggle and jostle for position.
- In a competitive market where hundreds of brand names jostle for attention, several are emerging as the next big thing.
- We're both talkers, forever jostling for the other's ear.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to