- 1.1 [Aviation/Aviación] palanca (feminine) de mandoMore example sentences1.2 [Electronics/Electrónica] [Computing/Informática] mando (masculine), joystick (masculine)
More example sentences
- The joystick allows the winchman to adjust the position of the aircraft in regard to the rescuees.
- A conventional joystick controls pitch and roll, and the rudder pedals are large and effective.
- It was a tandem-seated airplane with a control wheel up front and a joystick in the back.
- Computer games allow joysticks and controllers to change a point of view in response to player actions.
- Everyone who has a computer has a keyboard, but not everyone has a joystick or gamepad.
- I have the option of controlling with keyboard, joystick, mouse, gamepad, or wheel.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain had three civil wars known as the guerras carlistas (1833-39, 1860, 1872-76). When Fernando VII died in 1833, he was succeeded not by his brother the Infante Don Carlos de Borbón, but by his daughter Isabel, under the regency of her mother María Cristina. This provoked a mainly northern-Spanish revolt, with local guerrillas pitted against the forces of the central government. The Carlist Wars were also a confrontation between conservative rural Catholic Spain, especially the Basque provinces and Aragón, led by the carlistas, and the progressive liberal urban middle classes allied with the army. Carlos died in 1855, but the carlistas, representing political and religious traditionalism, supported his descendants' claims until reconciliation in 1977 with King Juan Carlos.