- 1.1 [Aviat] palanca (f) de mandoMore example sentences1.2 [Electron] [Comput] mando (m), joystick (m)
More example sentences
- The joystick allows the winchman to adjust the position of the aircraft in regard to the rescuees.
- A conventional joystick controls pitch and roll, and the rudder pedals are large and effective.
- It was a tandem-seated airplane with a control wheel up front and a joystick in the back.
- Computer games allow joysticks and controllers to change a point of view in response to player actions.
- Everyone who has a computer has a keyboard, but not everyone has a joystick or gamepad.
- I have the option of controlling with keyboard, joystick, mouse, gamepad, or wheel.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.