Translation of jungle in Spanish:
nouncountable or uncountable
- 1 1.1 (Geography) the law of the junglela ley de la selvaExample sentences1.2 (confusion, tangle)
Example sentences1.3 (hostile place) concrete jungle
- Such terrain includes cities, jungles, and dense forests, but it also includes open terrain when it is mountainous or broken, affording the enemy numerous hiding places.
- He fell on top of a colossal butte overlooking a dense jungle.
- Your guide will lead you through miles of old cane lands, tropical forests, and jungles rich with magnificent scenery.
la jungla de(l) asfaltoExample sentences
- The tops of the washing machines are covered by a jungle of well-watered pot plants.
- My carpaccio was passable, but far too sparse and hidden beneath a jungle of foliage.
- We sit there sometimes, but prefer the front, which is more like a jungle of plants where coffee refills are 10 minutes apart.
- Perhaps, our urban jungle is just as bewildering for the old man and his daughter.
- But the European airline industry remains an insane jungle of bizarre and complex rules.
- I know it's shameless, but the publishing world is a competitive jungle and, hey, you have to grab what chances you can.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to