Translation of justice in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (fairness) he said, with justice, that …dijo, con justa razón, que …there's no justice!¡no es justo!to do somebody/something justicethe portrait hardly does her justice
¡es una injusticia!el retrato no le hace justicia or no la favorecethey haven't done the topic justiceel tema no está tratado como se mereceto do him justice, I must admit that …para ser justos (con él), tengo que reconocer que …he couldn't do justice to the mealno pudo hacerle honor a la comidashe didn't do herself justice in the examno rindió a la altura de su capacidad en el examenExample sentences
- Others will grant authority to the use of force if it falls within bounds of justice and reason.
- This is not justice or fair criticism - it is hypocrisy and double standard.
- An oft-repeated maxim was that reason and justice are to be accorded more regard than mere texts.
- 2 (Law) court of justicetribunal (masculine) de justiciajustice was donese hizo justiciain the end he was brought to justicefinalmente pagó sus culpasExample sentences
- That lack of specific focus is necessary to maintain public confidence in the administration of justice.
- What impact does that kind of tactical use by corporations have on the administration of justice?
- The evidence was critical in relation to a serious charge and the administration of justice would be held in disrepute if the evidence was not admitted.
- It is, therefore, a matter of public interest who becomes judges of the lower courts and justices of the Supreme Court.
- Such a writ can only be granted with the agreement of four justices of the Supreme Court.
- The judicial branch includes a supreme court with justices appointed by the president.
- 3 countable (judge)juez (masculine and feminine)
juez, (jueza) (masculine, feminine)
magistrado, (-da) (masculine, feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.