- 1.1 (in zoo) guarda (masculine and feminine), cuidador, (masculine, feminine); (in museum) (British English/inglés británico) conservador, (masculine, feminine)(gamekeeper)guarda (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Sport/Deporte] goalkeeper
- The keeper of special collections there, Richard Ovenden, has been striving mightily to raise the necessary millions.
- The new keeper of the mineral collection at the university, Dr. Bill Minarik, took attendees to view the collection.
- The keeper of the William Morris Gallery, Norah Gillow, took a more positive view.
More example sentences
- Right now, the animal keepers from the circus stay at the zoo, attending to all the needs of the chimps.
- The animal has been described as looking like a pipe cleaner by his keepers and joins animals including deer and reindeer.
- According to animal keepers, hippos by nature require their ‘corner of the pool’ in the enclosure.
- It was the Blackburn keeper's second penalty save of the competition.
- Sixty seconds later, he swerved away from the keeper's clawing gloves to stroke home his 21st goal of an astounding debut campaign.
- The Italian has been one of the best keepers in English football for quite a while now and it would be cruel if he were to spend the majority of this season on the bench.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.