Translation of kettle in Spanish:
- 1 (for boiling water) to put the kettle onponer agua a hervirExample sentences
- Reports from the prison say the officer was attacked by a prisoner with boiling water from a kettle and received severe scalding to his face and hands.
- As a toddler, he was badly scalded after pulling a kettle of boiling water over himself.
- I put it in a large mixing bowl with a capful of detergent and poured boiling water from a kettle onto the square.
- (especially British English)aplicar el → kettling
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.