Translation of kibitz in Spanish:
intransitive verb(US) [colloquial]
- 1 (look on at cards)entrometerse (en un juego de cartas)Example sentences
- Gruff, inhospitable, and monolingual, the Russians sprawl in folding chairs, kibitz around card tables, smoke in defiance of ‘no smoking ‘signs, and studiously ignore customers who stray past their booths.
- In addition to the formal legal process, a number of academics, lobbyists, journalists, and commentators have been kibitzing and barracking from the sidelines.
- You take pictures from beginning to end - lots of them inside and outside of the plane - and even if you're a pilot, stay out of the way and don't kibitz.
- 2 (meddle)meter las narices [colloquial]Example sentences
- I basically advised them on the accuracy of the film and verisimilitude issues, kibitzed with them.
- They visit, gossip, spy and tease; and while they are so engaged, the main character snoops and kibitzes with us.
- A building can be organized to maximize interaction, so that people bump into each other and talk, drink, flirt, eat, complain, kibitz.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.