Translation of kindle in Spanish:
- Last night I built the first fire I've kindled in years and it came back to me, that instinctual pull of watching the flames catch, of stirring the embers, and poking the logs until they burn brightly.
- The mitzvah of kindling the Chanukah lights begins with sunset.
- This was the reason it happened, to reveal in advance the defining event of the New Testament, like a mirror catching its light even before the light was kindled.
- It is this creative act of citizenship that kindles hope and inspires action beyond bureaucratic bounds.
- Rajagopal, one of Thyagu's university teachers, further kindled his interest by inspiring him to participate in research work being done at that time on the history of Sanskrit.
- This fusion of martial and performing arts is sure to kindle the curiosity of the young, who adapt easily to innovations.
- Hope of escape kindled within as the terror of bondage loosened.
- It should be clear that the best antidote to radicalism and terror is the tolerance and hope kindled in free societies.
- It was replaced with a cold rage kindling in the pit of her stomach as she stared at her so called father.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.