Translation of kindness in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (quality)kindness (
toor towardsomebody)amabilidad (feminine)his kindness to or toward us para conalguiensu amabilidad para con nosotrosshe did it out of the kindness of her heartlo hizo de buena or generosa que esto kill somebody with kindnessabrumar a alguien con atencionesExample sentences
- A special thank you to neighbors and friends for their kindness, support and help.
- Thank you to the Counsells and Beardsleys for their kindness and generosity and hospitality.
- The couple say they have been left speechless by the kindness and generosity of friends and neighbours.
- 2 countable (act) we are grateful for their many kindnessesles estamos agradecidos por sus muchos favores or detallesit was a kindness not to tell him the truthfue piadoso no decirle la verdadI thought I was doing him a kindnesscreí que le hacía un favorExample sentences
- I don't know exactly what my father hoped to accomplish by denying us this most basic of human kindnesses.
- I grew to love and respect Xavier, who showed me many small kindnesses like tying my shoe-laces, wiping my nose or offering me the odd sweet.
- And so, rather than make a simple barter or exchange between two people, we'd be part of a chain of kindnesses, passed on from one person to another, and that chain would be unbroken as long as people just kept doing it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.