Translation of kinship in Spanish:
- (blood relationship) parentesco (masculine); (similarity) similitud (feminine)Example sentences
- Likewise there is no established framework of social relations, such as kinship, which people can be slotted into.
- It is therefore almost impossible to separate kinship from trading relations and cooperation.
- Flesh and bone, or, as in the later idiom, flesh and blood, thus epitomizes kinship, the tangible bonds between family members.
- Though different, we share similarities, kinships, commitments, and suffering, and this common ground is as significant as the privileging of the individual.
- This, ultimately, is a play about existential resemblances and contrasts, kinships and irreconcilables, uncomfortable truths and futile lies that underlie delicate relationships and unbridgeable chasms.
- The unmanageable profusion of tags for people, places, and kinships, distinguishes scientific expertise from other modes of knowledge and authority.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the