Translation of kinship in Spanish:
- (blood relationship)(similarity) similitud (feminine)Example sentences
- Likewise there is no established framework of social relations, such as kinship, which people can be slotted into.
- It is therefore almost impossible to separate kinship from trading relations and cooperation.
- Flesh and bone, or, as in the later idiom, flesh and blood, thus epitomizes kinship, the tangible bonds between family members.
- Though different, we share similarities, kinships, commitments, and suffering, and this common ground is as significant as the privileging of the individual.
- This, ultimately, is a play about existential resemblances and contrasts, kinships and irreconcilables, uncomfortable truths and futile lies that underlie delicate relationships and unbridgeable chasms.
- The unmanageable profusion of tags for people, places, and kinships, distinguishes scientific expertise from other modes of knowledge and authority.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.