Translation of kiosk in Spanish:
- 1 (stall)Example sentences
- Its newspaper La Vérité was sold publicly in newspaper kiosks and had a wide readership.
- Fans could bet on the numbers in bars, barber shops, newspaper kiosks, and other neighborhood outlets.
- The popularisation of orange juice, sold at a kiosk at Flinders Street Station, was one of his novelties.
- 2also: telephone kiosk(British English)
cabina (feminine) (telefónica)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.