- (British English/inglés británico) bolsa (feminine); [Military/Militar] petate (masculine)More example sentences
- One boy, carrying a kitbag over his shoulder in true military style, kept humming to himself as he marched along.
- All of us scheduled for that flight ate a hearty breakfast that morning, then carried our packed kitbags to the front of the hotel.
- According to this view, international law is but one tool in the diplomatic kitbag that can be utilized to justify politically motivated actions.
Definition of kit bag in:
- The US English dictionary
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.