- (British English/inglés británico) bolsa (feminine); [Military/Militar] petate (masculine)More example sentences
- One boy, carrying a kitbag over his shoulder in true military style, kept humming to himself as he marched along.
- All of us scheduled for that flight ate a hearty breakfast that morning, then carried our packed kitbags to the front of the hotel.
- According to this view, international law is but one tool in the diplomatic kitbag that can be utilized to justify politically motivated actions.
Definition of kit bag in:
- The US English dictionary
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to