transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [Cookery/Cocina] amasar, trabajar, sobar; [clay] trabajarMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [muscles/shoulders] masajear
- Transfer to a medium mixing-bowl, and add in the flour progressively, kneading the dough until it is no longer sticky and can be rolled into a ball.
- Dust your counter with flour and knead the dough a few times.
- Gently knead ingredients together by hand until dough is uniform but not sticky.
More example sentences
- Whatever political correctness may say on the subject, kneading bread is undoubtedly women's work.
- Mother didn't appear the least upset, and continued to knead the bread.
- Some of our co-passengers would head for the spa where the expert masseuse would knead their knotted muscles.
- During the Watsu treatment, you float in the arms of your massage therapist, who kneads your muscles and stretches your arms and legs.
- He released Bono's hands, starting in again on his fingers, massaging and kneading the aching flesh.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.