Translation of knitting in Spanish:
- 1 (piece of work) where did I put my knitting?¿dónde habré dejado el tejido or el punto? (Spain)Example sentences
- Everyone immediately forgot my stunning knitting achievements and began oohing and ahhing over her knitting.
- She insisted on bringing her knitting everywhere.
- Her father put his paper down and her mother laid her knitting in her lap.
- 2 (activity) I really enjoy knittingme encanta tejerme encanta hacer punto or calceta (Spain)(before noun) (wool/yarn)knitting pattern
de or para tejerpatrón (masculine) (de un suéter u otra prenda de punto)
instrucciones (feminine plural) de tejidoExample sentences
- Traditional crafts such as knitting and lace-making have a wonderful history in Scotland.
- Erris is renowned for many things including its outstanding tradition in exquisite hand crafts like lace making, crochet, needlework and knitting.
- Crafts on show range from embroidery and knitting to doll making and china painting, with plenty of other weird and wonderful hobbies on offer.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.