Translation of L-plate in Spanish:
- (in UK)placa (feminine) de la L or de prácticas (placa que se debe exhibir en el coche cuando se aprende a conducir)Example sentences
- That's why I think green L-plates (to indicate that the driver has only just passed their driving test) are a good idea.
- A learner driver is also to be prosecuted for having no L-plates and being unsupervised.
- Another issue is that of learner drivers driving for years on L-plates with seeming impunity.
Definition of L-plate in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.