Translation of labored in Spanish:
- 1.1Example sentences1.2
- In a labored effort, he stood up and paid a closer inspection to this enigmatic item.
- Larry's voice came in short, labored gasps as it slowly became more difficult to breathe.
- This one had manoeuvred itself into an exposed position and was climbing in a laboured manner up a twisted, dry vine that was coming away from the tree.
- The pacing at times could have been a little more frantic as some of the humour became somewhat laboured.
- Her laboured and forced English accent, and disappointing performances from the rest of the cast, say a lot about the director's capabilities.
- Everything about director, Steven Brill's movie, smacks of desperation, though, given the laboured quality of most of the jokes, and the overall lack of subtlety.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.