Translation of laborious in Spanish:
laborioso(style/prose)in laborious detail
poco fluidocon excesivo detalleExample sentences
- Progress was slow and laborious, and his efforts yielded a quarter of the supplies he had lost.
- We are in danger of forgetting that democracy is a slow, laborious, messy matter.
- However, it makes the process of buying and selling slow and laborious and these accounts are in the minority.
- His writing was laborious, as he often confessed, hers brisk and often effortless.
- The Watcher In The Woods is guilty of being slow and laborious.
- It has some glimmers of interest, and some diverting visuals, but really nothing makes up for the laborious pace and risibly bad writing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.