- 1.1 (mediocre) [performance/campaign] deslucido; [candidate] mediocreMore example sentences1.2 (dull) [eyes] apagado, sin brillo; [hair] opaco, sin brillo
More example sentences
- Janis Joplin is the only artist at the top of her game; most of the other groups give lackluster and bland performances of their songs.
- It's better to have loved and lost than to be in a lacklustre and uninspiring relationship for the rest of your life.
- Duncan Smith's uninspiring leadership and his lacklustre shadow cabinet failed to make any initial impact on the electorate.
- The coffee was strong, her grey eyes lacklustre, her dull hair stringy, just like during the torn days.
- What's the best way to add sparkle to lacklustre hair?
- He comes nearer and nearer, sizes up his victim with his bulging lacklustre eyes and drives it mad.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...