- 1.1 (of landed estate) terrateniente (m), hacendado (m)More example sentences1.2 (of rented dwelling) casero (m), dueño (m), arrendador (m) my landlord mi casero, el dueño de mi casa ( or apartamento etc) 1.3 (BrE) (of pub — owner) dueño (m), patrón (m); (— manager) encargado (m)
More example sentences
- The goal is to educate tenants about the legal amount their landlord can up their rent.
- Some land was owned by landlords who rented to cultivators, some was in the hands of owner-operators.
- The oversupply of rental property has resulted in landlords cutting rents to attract tenants.
- He called for landlords, the drinks industry and hoteliers to work together to ease the passage of the Bill.
- It's a far cry from the message that went out last month when licensing officials urged landlords not to rush applications.
- Now the police are keen to extend the scheme to the whole of Craven and will write to landlords and licensees explaining how it works.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)