Translation of landscape in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (natural scene) paisaje (masculine) her victory has changed the political landscape su victoria ha cambiado el panorama políticoExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable [Art/Arte] [Photography/Fotografía] paisaje (masculine) landscape painter paisajista (masculine and feminine) landscape painting (genre) paisajismo (masculine) (picture) paisaje (masculine)
- Some renewable power can be generated in urban landscapes and on land used for other purposes, such as the roofs of houses, but the bulk will have to be in rural areas.
- They will dominate the landscape and be clearly visible from York.
- European culture and values indelibly shaped the urban and rural landscapes, particularly in terms of the use of space, and the structure and practice of government.
- Parisian street scenes, impressionistic landscapes, Rembrandt and Andy Warhol are popular on the islands these days.
- Exploring on his own, Kox discovered the surrealist work of Salvador Dali and began painting portraits, landscapes, and surrealistic dreamscapes.
- The body of work includes portraits, landscapes and genre paintings that exemplify the various periods of Russian Realist art.
- His goal was to create new categories, to use the vocabulary of landscape and genre paintings for the most consecrated art.
- The works in this exhibition demonstrate that unlike other genres such as landscape or still life paintings, the creation of a portrait was a collaboration.
- They also painted altarpieces and easel paintings for collectors, and developed genres such as landscape.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a