Translation of landscape in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (natural scene) her victory has changed the political landscapesu victoria ha cambiado el panorama políticoExample sentences1.2 countable (Art, Photography) landscape painter landscape painting
(genre) paisajismo (masculine)(picture) paisaje (masculine)Example sentences
- Some renewable power can be generated in urban landscapes and on land used for other purposes, such as the roofs of houses, but the bulk will have to be in rural areas.
- They will dominate the landscape and be clearly visible from York.
- European culture and values indelibly shaped the urban and rural landscapes, particularly in terms of the use of space, and the structure and practice of government.
- Parisian street scenes, impressionistic landscapes, Rembrandt and Andy Warhol are popular on the islands these days.
- Exploring on his own, Kox discovered the surrealist work of Salvador Dali and began painting portraits, landscapes, and surrealistic dreamscapes.
- The body of work includes portraits, landscapes and genre paintings that exemplify the various periods of Russian Realist art.
- His goal was to create new categories, to use the vocabulary of landscape and genre paintings for the most consecrated art.
- The works in this exhibition demonstrate that unlike other genres such as landscape or still life paintings, the creation of a portrait was a collaboration.
- They also painted altarpieces and easel paintings for collectors, and developed genres such as landscape.
- It also recommends that the service improves its plans for landscaping the site.
- This is a beautifully landscaped area surrounded by mature trees and plenty of space for parking.
- All sites are well landscaped and will be sold fully lawned and planted with trees and shrubs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.