Translation of lank in Spanish:
- [hair] lacio; [figure] desgarbado, larguirucho [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- My hair was lank and dull, I was very thin, brown pigmentation began to spread up my arms and on my cheeks; I was depressingly unattractive.
- She belongs round the back of the bike sheds, her hair is lank, her eyes are usually dull, and she is not expected to be a high-achiever academically.
- He has lank hair, with a receding hairline, and nice hands.
- First of all, his lank, angular appearance combined with his monotone voice and gloomy disposition aren't very soothing and reassuring.
- He was thin and dark as the world itself, like a plant stuck in the shadows, growing tall and lank, reaching for the sun that was just a little higher… always a little higher out of reach of the Dark.
- The man, now 25 years old, was lank and thin, bound to a bed by the wrists and ankles, his mouth sealed with electrical tape.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the