- [hair] lacio; [figure] desgarbado, larguirucho [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences
More example sentences
- My hair was lank and dull, I was very thin, brown pigmentation began to spread up my arms and on my cheeks; I was depressingly unattractive.
- She belongs round the back of the bike sheds, her hair is lank, her eyes are usually dull, and she is not expected to be a high-achiever academically.
- He has lank hair, with a receding hairline, and nice hands.
- First of all, his lank, angular appearance combined with his monotone voice and gloomy disposition aren't very soothing and reassuring.
- He was thin and dark as the world itself, like a plant stuck in the shadows, growing tall and lank, reaching for the sun that was just a little higher… always a little higher out of reach of the Dark.
- The man, now 25 years old, was lank and thin, bound to a bed by the wrists and ankles, his mouth sealed with electrical tape.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...