Translation of lazy in Spanish:
adjective lazier, laziest
- I'm in a lazy moodando sin ganas de hacer nadatengo una flojera [colloquial]we spent a lazy weekend on the beachpasamos un fin de semana en la playa sin hacer nadato have a lazy eye (Medicine)tener un ojo perezosoExample sentences
- But my experience with talented people is that many are lazy and unwilling to work hard to nourish their talent.
- I am a marketer's dream, with my lazy, paranoia-based brand loyalty.
- Yet for some odd reason parent's seem to prefer that their kids be thought of as lazy rather than ignorant.
- Research has found that long, lazy summer holidays could be putting children's literacy skills at risk.
- The languid, back-and-forth rhythm of a swaying swing slows time on a lazy summer day.
- Every song on this disc is slow and lazy in that Jamaican summer vibe.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.