Translation of leading article in Spanish:
- 1 (main story) (American English)artículo (masculine) de fondo (gen en primera plana)
- 2 (editorial) (British English)Example sentences
- Just two newspapers carried leading articles about the figures.
- According to a leading article in one newspaper this week, the next fad could be ‘slow-baking, hand-kneading the old-fashioned way’.
- There was a leading article in a newspaper some time ago describing the plight of many Irish people who went to work in Britain in the fifties.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.