Translation of learned in Spanish:
- (allusion/work)it appeared in a learned journal
eruditosalió en una publicación especializadashe belongs to various learned bodieses miembro de varias agrupaciones académicasmy learned colleague (British English) [formal]mi distinguido colegaExample sentences
- And he was learned and perspicacious enough to see that the rigidity which the old Labour party embraced would entail its own reaction.
- I have studied under learned professors in stately halls of learning.
- The ideal would be to study those very same books under the auspices of a learned teacher.
- Data from scientists in the field were published in learned society journals.
- It is good to have this learned and scholarly life back in circulation.
- Founded in 1660, the Society has three roles, as the UK academy of science, as a learned Society, and as a funding agency.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.