Translation of learned in Spanish:
- [scholar] docto, sabio, erudito; [allusion/work] erudito it appeared in a learned journal salió en una publicación especializada she belongs to various learned bodies es miembro de varias agrupaciones académicas my learned colleague (British English/inglés británico) [formal] mi distinguido colegaExample sentences
- And he was learned and perspicacious enough to see that the rigidity which the old Labour party embraced would entail its own reaction.
- I have studied under learned professors in stately halls of learning.
- The ideal would be to study those very same books under the auspices of a learned teacher.
- Data from scientists in the field were published in learned society journals.
- It is good to have this learned and scholarly life back in circulation.
- Founded in 1660, the Society has three roles, as the UK academy of science, as a learned Society, and as a funding agency.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.