Translation of learning in Spanish:
- 1.1 (knowledge)saber (masculine)
conocimientos (masculine plural)(education)the learning of generations
educación (feminine)el saber or los conocimientos de generacioneshe had always set great store by learningsiempre le había dado mucha importancia a la educacióna man of learningun eruditoExample sentences1.2 (act) learning process
proceso (masculine) de aprendizajelearning resources center o (British English) centrecentro (masculine) de material didácticoExample sentences
- It was in this London bookshop that Faraday acquired his learning, reading what he bound.
- Share some learning / knowledge/information that you think is necessary in making a relationship work.
- Leaders continually acquire new knowledge and abilities and pass their learning on to others around them.
- But presentations by experts in the teaching and learning process facilitated our efforts.
- It may just be apples and oranges; as researchers well know, the study of learning can be maddeningly complicated.
- A pledge of $250,000 has been made in the coming territory budget, to improve interactive distance learning.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.