- 1.1 (knowledge) saber (masculine), conocimientos (masculine plural); (education) educación (feminine) the learning of generations el saber or los conocimientos de generaciones he had always set great store by learning siempre le había dado mucha importancia a la educación a man of learning un eruditoMore example sentences1.2 (act) aprendizaje (masculine) learning process proceso (masculine) de aprendizaje learning resources center o (British English/inglés británico) centre centro (masculine) de material didáctico
More example sentences
- It was in this London bookshop that Faraday acquired his learning, reading what he bound.
- Share some learning / knowledge/information that you think is necessary in making a relationship work.
- Leaders continually acquire new knowledge and abilities and pass their learning on to others around them.
- But presentations by experts in the teaching and learning process facilitated our efforts.
- It may just be apples and oranges; as researchers well know, the study of learning can be maddeningly complicated.
- A pledge of $250,000 has been made in the coming territory budget, to improve interactive distance learning.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.