- 1.1 (knowledge) saber (m), conocimientos (mpl); (education) educación (f) the learning of generations el saber or los conocimientos de generaciones he had always set great store by learning siempre le había dado mucha importancia a la educación a man of learning un eruditoMore example sentences1.2 (act) aprendizaje (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) learning curve curva (feminine) de aprendizaje learning difficulties dificultades (fpl) or problemas (mpl) de aprendizaje learning disability discapacidad (feminine) de aprendizaje learning process proceso (masculine) de aprendizaje learning resources center o (British English/inglés británico) centre centro (masculine) de material didáctico
More example sentences
- It was in this London bookshop that Faraday acquired his learning, reading what he bound.
- Share some learning / knowledge/information that you think is necessary in making a relationship work.
- Leaders continually acquire new knowledge and abilities and pass their learning on to others around them.
- But presentations by experts in the teaching and learning process facilitated our efforts.
- It may just be apples and oranges; as researchers well know, the study of learning can be maddeningly complicated.
- A pledge of $250,000 has been made in the coming territory budget, to improve interactive distance learning.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.