Translation of learning in Spanish:
- 1.1 (knowledge)conocimientos (masculine plural)(education)the learning of generationshe had always set great store by learningel saber or los conocimientos de generacionesa man of learningsiempre le había dado mucha importancia a la educaciónun eruditoExample sentences1.2 (act) learning process
learning resources center o (British English) centreproceso (masculine) de aprendizajecentro (masculine) de material didácticoExample sentences
- It was in this London bookshop that Faraday acquired his learning, reading what he bound.
- Share some learning / knowledge/information that you think is necessary in making a relationship work.
- Leaders continually acquire new knowledge and abilities and pass their learning on to others around them.
- But presentations by experts in the teaching and learning process facilitated our efforts.
- It may just be apples and oranges; as researchers well know, the study of learning can be maddeningly complicated.
- A pledge of $250,000 has been made in the coming territory budget, to improve interactive distance learning.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.