Translation of learning in Spanish:
- 1.1 (knowledge) saber (masculine), conocimientos (masculine plural); (education) educación (feminine) the learning of generations el saber or los conocimientos de generaciones he had always set great store by learning siempre le había dado mucha importancia a la educación a man of learning un eruditoExample sentences1.2 (act) aprendizaje (masculine) learning process proceso (masculine) de aprendizaje learning resources center o (British English/inglés británico) centre centro (masculine) de material didáctico
- It was in this London bookshop that Faraday acquired his learning, reading what he bound.
- Share some learning / knowledge/information that you think is necessary in making a relationship work.
- Leaders continually acquire new knowledge and abilities and pass their learning on to others around them.
- But presentations by experts in the teaching and learning process facilitated our efforts.
- It may just be apples and oranges; as researchers well know, the study of learning can be maddeningly complicated.
- A pledge of $250,000 has been made in the coming territory budget, to improve interactive distance learning.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.