Translation of lecturer in Spanish:
- 1 (speaker)Example sentences
- However, if you are not within this distance of a listed lecturer, you may still request a visit.
- Please indicate the name of the lecturer, the topic, and the desired date of the visit to your organization.
- These Fellowships are designed to encourage able young lecturers in chemical, petroleum or mechanical engineering to stay in the education sector in the early years of their career.
- 2(especially British English) (University)he is a lecturer in French
profesor universitario, (profesora universitaria) (masculine, feminine)
profesor, (-sora) (masculine, feminine) de universidades profesor de francés or enseña francés en la universidad
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.